Sunday 12 April 2015

The Volvo V60 Polestar review is coming

Hello readers, I'd like to take you way back to December 2014 for a moment when I wrote about my plans for the blog in 2015.  One of the main things I wanted to achieve and that I wrote about then was to do car reviews, I wanted to share my passion, knowledge and critique of cars new or old with you guys out there in the hope I might influence someones car buying decision.
The Volvo S60 and V60 Polestar

Real car reviews 

Well over the last few weeks you might have noticed that some of my feature cars I've actually driven and this coming week my blog is going to celebrate a milestone. For the first time a major European car manufacturer has agreed to lend me a car to review for a whole week and that company is Volvo.
The Volvo V60 Polestar I will have on test

What to expect

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Volvo in advance and tell you the readers that I will be updating the blog daily for the whole time I have the Volvo V60 Polestar on test, think of it as a 7 day, how is it to live with diary. I'm very excited about whats to come and hope you are too, this is the start of something big for TheGearbox.      

No comments:

Post a Comment